Acceptable Use Policy and User Agreement:
Hosting of all levels and Reseller
This combined Acceptable Use Policy (herinafter referred to as "AUP") and User Agreement ("Agreement")
is a guide to the acceptable use of User Accounts and the Services provided by Innovative BusinessNet, a
Division of Innovative Computer Services, LLC. ("BusinessNet"). It is an integral part of the Service Agreement
entered into between BusinessNet and the User; any violation of this AUP/User Agreement is subject to sanction,
including, without limitation, a warning E-Mail, suspension of User's Account, or termination of User's Account, in BusinessNet's sole discretion.
In the event that User's Account is suspended or terminated as a result of violations, reconnection charges may apply if BusinessNet elects to re-enable the Account.
A. Terms and Conditions
B. If the User represents itself as a business then the User warrants that the Service is primarily for business use.
- Service to be provided by ISP to User. The Internet service (the ďServiceĒ) is provided to you (the ďUserĒ) by Innovative BusinessNet, a Division of Innovative Computer Services, LLC. (the ďISPĒ or ďBusinessNetĒ), subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Revisions to this Agreement. User may not revise any of the terms of this Agreement. ISP reserves the right to, and may, revise this Agreement at any time, and such revisions shall become effective thirty (30) days after ISP posts the revised Agreement for public viewing.
- Use of BusinessNet for illegal activities of any kind, including unauthorized use (or attempted unauthorized use) of BusinessNet's machines or other machines on the Internet, forging header information or user identification information, and software piracy is strictly prohibited.
- User may not translate, reverse engineer or reverse compile or decompile, disassemble or make derivative works from ISPís software. User may not modify ISPís software in any manner or form, or use it in any way which is not expressly authorized by ISP, other than to access the Service, including, without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service (also known as ďhackingĒ). User agrees to abide by the United States and other applicable export control laws and regulations and not to transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, any information, including ISPís software in either source, object, or executable form, which is subject to restrictions under such laws to a nation or destination restricted under such laws without first obtaining and then complying with any requisite government authorization or licensing requirements and without first providing ISP with a certified copy of said license or written government authorization, evincing compliance with all applicable export control laws and regulations
- BusinessNet agrees to provide and User agrees to receive access to the BusinessNet Internet hosting or dial-up service according to the terms and conditions contained in this Acceptable Use Policy and User Agreement.
C. User acknowledges that User will receive a user name and a password to access the Services provided by ISP.
D. Upon Userís registration to receive the Service, User must choose a unique user name to identify User to ISPís system and to the Internet. ISP expects User to be reasonable and responsible in selecting a user name. User may not select or use a user name that is the real name of another person, or a user name that violates a trademark right, copyright, or any other proprietary right, or which ISP deems in its sole and absolute discretion to be vulgar or otherwise offensive. ISP reserves the right to delete any such user name, or to request deletion.
E. User understands that Userís password is confidential and is intended solely for the use of User and for no other personís use. In addition:
- User understands that ISP will rely on Userís agreement to keep Userís password secret and confidential and that User will not reveal Userís password to any other person or entity, except as required by law.
- User understands that disclosure of Userís password to any other person or entity, except as required by law, could cause irreparable damages to ISP, including, but not limited to compromise of ISPís confidential and proprietary business information and trade secrets, compromise the integrity of the information and communications of other users to the Service, interruption of the Services, lost profits to ISP, and damages to ISPís business reputation and good will.
- User understands that disclosure of Userís password to any other person or entity, except as required by law, could cause irreparable damages to User, including, but not limited to compromise of Userís confidential and proprietary business information and trade secrets, lost profits, and damages to Userís reputation and good will. In the event that User discloses Userís password to any other person or entity, User shall and hereby does forever agree to defend, hold harmless, and indemnify ISP from any harm or damages whatsoever resulting directly or indirectly from Userís disclosure of Userís password to any other person or entity.
- User understands and agrees that User shall be entirely liable for all activities conducted through use of Userís password, whether any third person or entity may also be liable for such activities.
G. Sexually Explicit Content on the Internet. User understands that the Internet contains unedited materials, some of which are sexually explicit or may be offensive. User accesses such materials at his, her or its own risk. ISP has no control over and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such materials.
H. All provisions of BusinessNet's User Agreement ("Agreement") apply to the User's Principal Account and Associate Accounts billed to the Principal Account.
I. The benefits or rights conferred by this agreement are nontransferable. Use of each account is expressly limited to the individual or business and its employees whose name appears on the account.
J. User agrees to use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all Applicable Laws. In the event that this account is not used in accordance with all Applicable Laws including, but not limited to Local, State, and Federal Laws, BusinessNet reserves the right to cooperate with all or any law enforcement agencies, and take such actions against User as may be required by law.
K. User agrees to follow the Acceptable Use Policy of any network User connects to, including BusinessNet's system.
L. Reselling of web space on the BusinessNet user server, without a reseller account, is strictly prohibited.
M. User is responsible for all use of User's account(s) and confidentially of password(s). BusinessNet will suspend access and/or change access to User's account(s) immediately upon notification by User that his/her password has been lost, stolen, or otherwise compromised. BusinessNet is not liable for any usage and or charges prior to BusinessNet making the necessary account alteration.
N. User is responsible for all local and long-distance telephone charges or any other communications charges for connecting to BusinessNet.
- Resellers (User) are responsible for all aspects of their clients' accounts.
- Resellers will be charged at Innovative's hourly rate for any repairs it must make due to the Reseller's or the Reseller's clients' negligence.
- Reseller must abide by all User Agreement rules
- Reseller is responsible for all its clients' adhering to User Agreement rules
- If a reseller's client breaks any of the User Agreement rules, that client's account may be suspended or removed by Innovative
- Reseller must abide by all articles under User Agreement or their reseller accoutn may be suspended or removed by Innovative
O. User agrees to pay BusinessNet all charges relating to the use of User's account(s) including any one-time fees, if any, as stated at time of sign-up.
P. User is responsible for charges at the time the service is used and BusinessNet will apply the amount due to User's credit card at the commencement of use. If user pays by check, use will not begin until the check clears. Userís credit information shall be kept confidential (see our Privacy Statement).
Q. BusinessNet reserves the right to change prices on 30 days notice published Online. Special discounts and other special pricing offers may only apply to the final month(s) of the Userís account/option/contract.
R. BusinessNet reserves the right to suspend access to Service for User's account(s) upon an indication of credit problems including but not limited to delinquent payments, bounced checks, or rejection of any credit card charges.
All invoices are Payment due Upon Receipt unless otherwise noted. All invoices over 30 days are subject to a 1.5% monthly finance charge.
If payment is returned to Innovative unpaid, Customer is immediately in default and subject to a returned check charge of $25 from Innovative.
Accounts unpaid after hosting (all levels)/reseller hosting anniversary date may have services interrupted or terminated.
Payment by Credit Card: If for any reason the charges are not collectable through the User's /
Resellerís credit card, the User / Reseller is responsible for making good on the charges. If a Reseller is unable to collect the services
owed to Innovative, Innovative reserves the right to terminate the Customerís service.
Cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee (see paragraph OO for how to submit canellation request). No refund will be given for
cancellations prior to end of Userís account/option/contract. Credit for unused time may be given at the discretion of BusinessNet.
S. Service is provided on an "as is, as available" basis. No warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, those
of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are made with respect to BusinessNet or any information or software therein.
This in no way includes any reimbursement for losses of income due to disruption of service by BusinessNet or its providers. Except
as expressly set forth in this agreement, BusinessNet disclaims any and all express warranties, warranties of fitness for a particular
purpose and implied warranties of merchantability. BusinessNet will not be liable for any loss of business or profits, or for any
consequential, incidental, punitive, or similar damages, or, other than as set forth in this agreement, for claims of damages made
by any third party for any cause whatsoever, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract or in tort, including negligence,
even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Each party acknowledges that this limitation reflects an informed,
voluntary allocation between the parties of the risks (known and unknown) that may exist in connection with this agreement. In no
event will hostís liability exceed the total price as defined in this agreement.
T. Neither BusinessNet nor bulk service providers are responsible for any damages arising from User's use of BusinessNet or by User's inability to use BusinessNet service.
U. BusinessNet reserves to right to change without notice the Service due to extraordinary circumstances, including, but not limited to, access procedures, hours of operation, menu structures, commands, documentation, vendors and services offered.
V. BusinessNet is not responsible for User's personal files residing on BusinessNet's machines. User is responsible for independent backup of User's data stored on BusinessNet equipment.
W. BusinessNet reserves the right to delete User's personal files after one or both parties terminates agreement.
X. User hereby agrees that any material submitted for publication on BusinessNet through user's account(s) does not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory, common law or proprietary rights of others, or contain anything obscene or libelous. Software intended to facilitate any such violations or infringements may not be stored on BusinessNet equipment.
Y. BusinessNet, at its sole and absolute judgment, may terminate this membership Agreement immediately or suspend User's access to the service upon any breach of this membership Agreement by User, including, but not limited to, refusal or failure to pay for services provided or by sole judgment of BusinessNet that User may be performing activities harmful to BusinessNet or its Users, employees, vendors, business relationships or any other users of the Internet.
Z. Online Conduct, Including Internet Access and Conduct. The following violations of "netiquette" are grounds for immediate suspension of service pending investigation by BusinessNet and will result in termination of the account(s) the investigation determines to have originated or transmitted these types of traffic.
- Harassment of other individuals on the Internet after being asked to stop by those individuals and/or by BusinessNet.
- Impersonating another user or otherwise falsifying one's user name in E-Mail, postings, or with any other Internet service. (This does not preclude the use of anonymous re-E-Mailer services.)
- Chain Letters. User shall not send, forward, or otherwise distribute any chain letters via electronic mail, downloading, or other means available for file transmission on the Service.
- Commercial Communications. User shall not use the Service to solicit or conduct any commerce or business in any Internet newsgroups, mailing lists, or chat facilities that prohibit such solicitation or conduct, without the express prior consent of the owner, moderator, or director of such newsgroups, mailing lists, and chat facilities.
- Inappropriate Communications to Newsgroups, Mailing Lists, Chat Facilities, and Other Internet Forums. User agrees that User will not knowingly post or communicate any information to any forum on the Internet that is inappropriate to that communication forum. User further agrees that User will not engage in any ďspammingĒ or ďmailbombingĒ of any E-Mail address, Web site, newsgroup, mailing list, or chat facility, for any reason. ISP reserves the right to terminate immediately and without notice Userís access to the Service at any time if User violates or attempts to violate this term of this Agreement.
- Respect for Intellectual Property and Proprietary Materials. User acknowledges that much of the Content on the Internet is protected by copyrights, patents, trademarks, and service marks, and may contain proprietary information. User agrees that User shall not transmit to or disseminate from the Internet any material that is subject to the protection of the copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, or trade secret of any other person, organization, or entity, without the prior express permission of the owner of said copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, or trade secret.
(a) ISP reserves the right to terminate immediately and without notice Userís access to the Service at any time if User violates or attempts to violate this term of this Agreement.
AA. Restrictions on Conduct and Communications including E-Mail.
(b) User agrees to defend, hold harmless, and indemnify ISP from any claims for damages of any and all kinds by any third parties resulting from
Userís violation of this term of this Agreement.
BB. BusinessNet places no content restrictions on newsletters or ezines except that (a) no illegal content is permitted and (b) each newsgroup sets its own policies about what are appropriate topics for discussion.
- User may not Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Service or the Internet;
- User may not Upload, post, mail, display, or otherwise transmit in any manner any Content, communication, or information
that is unlawful, harmful, harassing, threatening, abusive, hateful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, vulgar,
indecent, sexually explicit, intended to offend any person based on a personís race, ethnic heritage, nation origin, sex, sexual
orientation or preference, age, physical or mental illness or disability,
marital status, employment status, housing status, religion, or other characteristics as may be defined by applicable civil
rights laws, or that is otherwise objectionable to ISP. Said prohibited communications include, but are not limited to, otherwise
objectionable information of any kind, any transmissions constituting, encouraging, soliciting, or aiding or abetting any conduct
that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or
international law, including without limitation the U.S. export control laws and regulations;
- User may not Upload, post, mail, display, or otherwise transmit in any manner any Content, communication, information, or software that contains a virus, cancelbot, Trojan horse, logic bomb, worm or other harmful component;
- User may not Upload, post, mail, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute, or in any way exploit any information, software, or other material obtained through the Service that is protected by copyright, patent, or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright or patent owner or rightholder;
- User may not Upload, post, mail, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way any component of the Service itself or derivative works with respect thereto;
- User may not Run or allow any other person or business to run Maillist, LISTSERV or any form of auto-responds from Userís account;
- User may not Run or activate processes while User is not logged in to the Service;
- User may not Violate the security of any computer network, or crack passwords or security encryption codes;
- User may not Transfer or store illegal material including that deemed threatening or obscene, or engage in any kind of illegal activity;
- User may not Defeat, circumvent, or attempt to defeat or circumvent any idle timer or system tool intended to enforce the reasonable limitations on Userís access to the Service, including, but not limited to, any automated methods of avoiding timing disconnection;
- User may not Impersonate any person living or dead, organization, business, or other entity, or use any name or communicate under any false name that User is not authorized to use;
- User may not Solicit other users to become customers of other competitive information services through the use of the Service;
- User may not Violate any of the rules, regulations and policies of those networks and computer systems accessed via Userís account.
CC. Users whose accounts are terminated for any of the above infractions are also responsible for the cost of labor to cleanup and respond to complaints incurred by BusinessNet.
- Posting 20 or more copies of the same article ("spamming") or continued posting of off-topic articles is prohibited. Commercial advertisements are off-topic in virtually all newsgroups (exceptions include the biz.* or equivalent hierarchy).
- Posting articles or email with forged header information (e.g., a falsified "From:" field) is prohibited. Use of anonymous re-E-Mailers is acceptable use, so long as the use is not otherwise illegal.
DD. Non-enforcement of any section of this Agreement does not constitute consent and BusinessNet reserves the right to enforce this Agreement at its sole discretion.
EE. When paying by check, should the user's check be returned unpaid by the bank, the user shall make good for the amount, plus up to a $25 returned check fee.
FF. The User is in default of this Agreement if:
- Any User covered by this Agreement fails to obey any present or future BusinessNet policy or guideline; or
- Payment is not received on or before its due date; or
- Any material statement by the User in this contract is false.
GG. Failure to use this account(s) does not relieve the User of payment obligations, except as specifically provided in this contract. User must call or submit in writing request of cancellation of service before actual billing will cease.
HH. In the event the User defaults on this contract, BusinessNet may suspend or revoke the User's privileges and the User may have to reapply for membership at the price BusinessNet is charging to new members. The User agrees to pay BusinessNet's reasonable attorney's fees and court costs in collecting the amount remaining in the User's contract as stated at time of sign up.
II. Communication systems are subject to degradation of service from phenomena such as so-called "Line-Noise" interference and other causes beyond the reasonable control of BusinessNet and BusinessNet shall not be held responsible for such degradation.
JJ. BusinessNet may assign its rights hereunder and its ownership of said Service and commitment at anytime without notice.
KK. BusinessNet reserves the right to terminate or change priority of any computer process started by said user on BusinessNet's machines, if such processes interfere with the operation of BusinessNet.
LL. BusinessNet reserves the right to collect damages (software, hardware & man-hours) if any harm is done to BusinessNet that requires repair or reconfiguration of any kind.
MM. BusinessNet may offer a trial period during which the User may cancel membership without incurring any costs. It is the responsibility of the User to contact BusinessNet to cancel during the trial period and receive verification that cancellation has occurred. Failure to use the account(s) does not constitute cancellation.
NN. BusinessNet may offer credits to users who refer additional users who sign up for and keep BusinessNet accounts through at least one billing cycle, provided that the new users signing up mention at the time of signup the login name or accounting ID number of the user who referred them.
OO. In the event of cancellation of service, no refund will be given. User is responsible for the full current month's charges (if fee has not been previously paid) unless cancellation is received by BusinessNet by the end of the 25th of the previous month. Cancellation notice must be submitted by U.S. mail to Innovative Computer Services, BusinessNet Division, 42 Pagpda Lane, Freehold, NJ ATTN: Cancellation, by E-Mail to email@example.com.
PP. Due to the public nature of the Internet, all electronic mail is considered publicly accessible and important information should be treated carefully. BusinessNet is not liable for protection or privacy of electronic mail and information transferred through the Internet.
QQ. User understands that BusinessNet acts as a gateway in providing access to the Internet and is not responsible for content.
RR. Virus Protection. BusinessNet will not be held liable for any damages incurred from user downloading of virus infected materials from the Internet. The User accepts all responsibility to prevent virus problems on non-BusinessNet computer equipment the User utilizes. Should the User transmit virus infected files to the BusinessNet computer equipment, the User will be held liable for costs incurred to immunize and/or repair such damage.
SS. Hacking/Cracking Software, Utilities, Or Files. Any program, utility, or file that can be used to allow unauthorized access or gain unauthorized information about a computer, network, or file is prohibited. Storage of these archived programs, software, utilities, or files in an archived format and only for personal use or download is acceptable. Removing such files from their archived or compressed state, attempts to run and/or attempting to compile or use such software BusinessNet's machines is prohibited.
TT. Internet Relay Chat Currently not available.
UU. User and any user of Userís account must evaluate, and does bear and assume the risk associated with, the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any Content it places on the Internet or gets from the Internet.
VV. ISP does not pre-screen or control Content as a matter of policy, but ISP shall have the right, but not the duty, without prior notice to User or any other person or entity, to remove Content that is deemed, in ISPís sole and absolute discretion, harmful, offensive, inappropriate, unsuitable, or otherwise in violation of this Agreement, industry custom, or any applicable federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
- Except for Content, products or services expressly available at ISPís Web site and placed at ISPís Web site by ISP, neither ISP nor any of its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, or employees controls, provides, operates or is responsible for any Content, goods or services available on the Internet;
- ISP expressly disclaims responsibility for any Content placed at ISPís Web site by unauthorized parties or its clients;
- All Content, goods and services are made accessible on the Internet by independent third parties and are not part of ISP or controlled by ISP and ISP neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of such Content, goods or services;
- ISP does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, quality, or availability of any Content, goods, or services available on the Internet, which are the sole responsibility of such independent third parties, and Userís use thereof is solely at Userís own risk;
- Neither ISP, nor any of its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, or employees shall be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused by Userís use of or reliance on any Content, goods, or services available on the Internet or by Userís inability to access the Internet or any site, page, or information on the Internet; and
- The foregoing provisions shall apply with equal force even where ISP features or displays a link with or to any particular site or page on the World Wide Web or to any information of any kind on any other part or protocol used to access the Internet.
WW. User agrees not to attempt to cause traffic levels to the Service or other networks to rise without reason or for malicious purposes, including, but not limited to, transmitting large files to people for malicious purposes, ďmailbombing,Ē transmissions intended to raise the cost of another network providerís access through excessive traffic levels, or repeatedly sending the same Content to another person for the purpose of harassment.
XX. User agrees not to obstruct the systems identification procedures or to forge communications in any form. Anonymous services may be used provided that User complies with all the terms and conditions of this Agreement and any agreement required by the anonymous service.
- User agrees not to attempt to cause, or actually cause, any disruption of service on the Service or any other network or user, including but not limited to malicious traffic generation, attempted or actual violation of any security system in place on the Internet and its resources, or any unauthorized access to any computer or resource on the Internet.
- User agrees not to abuse the system and resources of the Service, including any quota on disk usage, E-Mail, or the World Wide Web that may be imposed by this Agreement or that may be imposed on the use of resources (such as USENET) which reach beyond the Service.
- User agrees not to attempt to violate the security of the authentication and accounting procedures of the Service or ISP.
- User agrees not to attempt to undermine, hinder, damage, or disrupt the hardware, software, or security of the Service or ISP or the Internet and its systems. Expressly prohibited activities include putting any software on the Service enabling the User or any other person to do so or running any programs while not actively using the Service.
ZZ. Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances shall BusinessNet's ISP, its affiliates, its licensors, its contractors or their respective employees be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages that result in any way from Userís use of or inability to use BusinessNet's ISP or to access the Internet or any part thereof, or Userís reliance on or use of information, services, or merchandise provided on or through BusinessNet, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation or transmission, any failure of performance, computer virus, communication line failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of userís account, whether for breach of contract, negligence or under any other cause of action. In the event ISP is found liable under any circumstance under the terms of this agreement, ISP's liability shall be limited to the liability as stated in this agreement.
- ISP shall have the right, but not the duty, to monitor communications occurring through its system and to disclose such communications from time to time when required by law to verify compliance with this Agreement, protect ISP and its users, and satisfy any law, regulation, or other governmental request.
- User acknowledges said right of ISP and consents to the reasonable and periodic monitoring and disclosure of on-line communications occurring on the Service.
AAA. Indemnification of ISP by User. Upon request of ISP, User agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless ISP, its affiliated companies, licensees, agents, employees, and all their respective successors and assigns from all liabilities, claims, losses, judgments, damages, and expenses, including, without limitation, attorneyís fees and costs of litigation, arising from Userís breach of this Agreement by use of, or in connection with, the transmission by or through Userís account, of any Content or communications. This indemnification shall survive the terminations of this Agreement.
BBB. Termination of Agreement. Either User or ISP may terminate this Agreement at any time. Userís sole right with respect to any dissatisfaction with any term of this Agreement or ISPís performance of this Agreement is to terminate this Agreement by notifying ISP in writing.
CCC. Choice of Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey, including its choice of law and conflicts of law rules, and User and ISP each submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New Jersey.
DDD. Notices Pursuant to this Agreement. User agrees to notify ISP if User moves or otherwise changes his, her or its mailing address or phone number, and to list a truthful name, postal address, and telephone number on all forms User supplies to ISP.
EEE. Severability of Terms of this Agreement. In the event any portion of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
FFF. No Waiver of Provisions of this Agreement. ISPís failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between ISP and User nor any trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement.
GGG. Notice Required Pursuant to the Child Online Protection Act (COPA) and the Internet Tax Freedom Act (ITFA).
The following is provided for your information, as required by law, under the applicable provisions of the federal Child Online Protection Act (47 U.S.C. ß 230 (d)) and the federal Internet Tax Freedom Act (S. 442, 105th Cong. (1998) (enacted)).
- The information provided in this Section is solely for the general information of User and is provided because it is required by law.
- ISP does not endorse any of the providers listed in this Section of this Agreement.
- ISP is not affiliated with and does not have any connection with any of the providers listed in this Section of this Agreement.
- ISP does not make any warranties of any kind or nature with respect to the products or services supplied by the providers listed in this Section of this Agreement.
- Under no circumstances shall ISP be liable for any harm or injury to any person or property related to Userís use of any information provided in this Agreement or related to Userís use of any product or service provided by any provider listed in this Section of this Agreement.
- User assumes all risk for any harm or injury to any person or property related to Userís use of any information provided in this Agreement or related to Userís use of any product or service provided by any provider listed in this Section of this Agreement.
- The following list provides information about some of the parental control protections that are commercially available and that may assist User in limiting access to material that is harmful to minor children. The list below includes the Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) of the protections listed, which URLs identify places on the World Wide Web at which User can find more information about how to obtain and use the parental control protections listed.
- The following are just 2 available sites; User may find other parental control protections available either online or at retail computer stores. The list provided below is provided strictly for Userís convenience and ISP does not warrant that any of the information in the list is complete, the most up-to-date, or accurate.